10 TikTok Statistics That Can Impact Your Business Strategy

TikTok statistics is a way to witness if the hype of the platform is real. The numbers depict that the TikTok platform is here to stay in the social media world. Since it was launch in 2018, the growth of the platform has been massive. TikTok is a platform that is successful in capturing the attention of the youngsters. Currently, the TikTok platform is increasing its popularity among the younger generation and the people of all age groups. You can buy tiktok views to video’s reach on the platform.

Due to its growing popularity, all the brands are trying to step into the platform to promote their business. If you are thinking about adding TikTok to your social media strategy, then TikTok statistics will help you to understand if the platform is the right one for your business.

Come, let’s get started with some of the TikTok statistics that can have an impact on your business strategy.

  1. According to a survey, the TikTok platform is the sixth-largest social media network. With over 800 million users, the platform is making headway on Facebook Messenger, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, and WeChat. It is trying a harder way to catch up with these platforms. However, it surpassed various platforms such as Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
  2. In 2020, TikTok has become the most downloaded app. According to a survey, the TikTok app has over 1.9 billion installs to date. This stat shows the TikTok platform is showcasing a meteoric rise in the social media world.
  3. TikTok is available in more than 150 countries. The advertisers are leveraging the TikTok platform to reach their target audience as it is available in over 75 languages. It shows how the platform is advancing its connectivity with the audience. 
  4. According to a study, more than half of the TikTok users are between 18 and 24 years old. TikTok is emblazoning a higher engagement with teenagers. By another study, 27% of users are between the ages of 13 to 17 years. Combined, the user’s base of age groups 13 to 24 are of 69%. It depicts that the platform is engaging more with teens rather than the people of other age groups.
  5. By a survey, 60% of TikTok users are female, while the remaining 40% is male. These statistics show that the TikTok platform is rising its popularity equally among all genders. In terms of gender targeting, TikTok is suitable for all people around the world.
  6. TikTok is rising as an engaging platform among the audience. According to a survey, the average users in the U.S open the TikTok app eight times per day and linger around the platform for about 46 minutes. In another study, it is a more significant time than people devote to Facebook.
  7. In a survey by TikTok, 16% of videos on the platform tied up with hashtag challenges, where more than one-third of the TikTokers participated in the hashtag challenge. In other words, about 35% of users took part in the TikTok hashtag challenges. Brands are utilizing the hashtag challenges to connect with the audience and create user-generated content.
  8. According to the study, 64% of users on the TikTok platform tried using face filters. Due to the rise in the engagement for the users, many brands are creating their brand’s 2D and 3D lenses. 
  9. Currently, educational content is skyrocketing on the platform, specifically in India and China. In 2019, about 14 million informative video content uploaded on the platform. One of the best educational videos was with a hashtag #EduTok. This video content’s view was about 85.8 billion. It shows instructional videos are playing an engaging role on the platform.
  10. According to a survey, at least forty TikTok stars have 10 million followers. The top 25 TikTok profile has over 20 million followers. The influencers on the Douyin app have more followers. It shows that brands can collaborate with influencers to enhance their visibility on the platform.

The above statistics will help you determine if the TikTok platform is the right one for your business or not. On analyzing the above stats, you can either step into the platform or wait for it to bloom even higher.